Oboe Fingering And Trill Guide
Bassoon Fingering Guide
Major Scales (Bass and Treble Clef)
Bassoon Technique Guide
- Has a slightly exaggerated over-bite.
- Lips have an all around grip.
- Jaw is dropped.
- Reed is placed ⅔ inside the mouth.
- Player has 2 to 3 reeds in working order.
- Reed enters mouth at slightly upward angle.
- Hand position is rounded with use of thumb cruth.
- RH - Thumb is resting above the pancake key.
- LH - Thumb is used at middle joint to extend to the rest of the low register keys.
- Both hands - Fleshy part of the fingertips is contacting and centered on the keys.
Oboe Embouchure Troubleshooting
Dynamics on the Oboe
Developing Good Habits
Bassoon Warm Up and other info
Double Reed Articulation