Today is the last regular class day. I will finish grading your performance final. After you have finished, you should study and prepare for the written final (next Wednesday).
For the final you should be able to:
* Identify triads and their inversions
* Identify and interpret roman numerals
* fill out a chord matrix
* Identify where notes on the treble and bass clef are located on the piano
* Identify and describe note and rest values from whole notes to 16th notes (including dotted notes and ties)
* Compose a short melody using a variety of notes and rhythms
* Analyze a rhythm and write in the counts and circles
* Describe what the different numbers in a time signature indicate
Now let's get practicing!
Your Fearless leader