Create a list of music theory skills that you want to work on over the next week. Can't think of anything? How about...
1. Writing in counts and circles for rhytjms using
a. wholes, halfs, quarters, 8ths,
b. ties, dotted notes
c. Syncopation (8th quarter 8th)
2. Identifing notes on the bass and treble clefs.
3. Identifing the correct location of notes on the piano.
4. Creating Major Scales
5. Creating triads
6. Identifing triads (major or minor)
7. Triad inversion types
8. Roman Numeral identification
9. Composing a chord progression
You will work on your final song and chord progression. Today we will decide on your final song. The song and chord progression will be graded on thursday and friday.
Mr. Levy/ Mr. Baglione
Your Fearless leaders