Describe how to figure out a chord if you know the notes in the scale?
Plan of Attack...
1. Choose one problem area from each song that you are working on and write it down.
2. Record your self playing it before you practice.
3. Practice using the techniques that we have discussed,
4. Record yourself after you have practiced
5. Did it get better? How did you practice it? Would you change something? Do you still need to work on it?
1. Pop Song (Chords and melody)
2. Brother John
3. Merrily we Roll along
4. When the Saints
Mr. Levy/ Mr. Baglione
Your Fearless leaders