Draw a piano keyboard and label each note.
1. Find a partner
2. Go to the same piano work station
3. Plug headphones in
4. One person play the treble clef line, the other play the bass clef line, then switch...
5. Then play both hands at the same time (soooo four hands on the piano at the same time...)
Spotlight on practice...
* Don't practice things you can already do.
* Identify the problem ---> Simplify (try slowing it down) ---> Purposeful Repetition ---> Evaluate
Mr. Levy/ Mr. Baglione
Your Fearless leaders