Happy Birthday Quincy Jones!!!!
He later went on to produce some of the biggest R&B/soul albums of all time (One being Michael Jackson's Thriller).
Needless to say, quincy Jones is a legendary figure in the world of music. Let us celebrate!
First Inversion => 3 5 R (has a 6 next to the chord numeral)
Second Inversion => 5 R 3 (has a 6/4 next to the chord numeral)
Notate the following chords... (key of C)
I6 IV6/4 vi6
Music Theory Skill Checklist
- How to create a major scale
- Diatonic triads built on each scale degree of major scale
- Rhythm analysis up to level 3a
- Perform rhythms up to level 3a
- Figure out chord progressions in the key of C, F, and G (from roman numerals)
- Identify and perform songs with good piano technique
- Identify Triad and 7th chord qualities by ear
- Identify chord progressions by ear
Evaluate Your Piano Playing Ability
2. What is your playing goal that you want to achieve by spring break?
3. How do you plan on meeting that goal?