Click the button below and identify what key you need to play for each note. When done, take a screen shot of your score and add it to your bell ringer page.
Remember C4 is middle C
TRY TO ANSWER MORE CORRECTLY THAN YESTERDAY!!!
Goals for playing assignments
1. Perform with the metronome.
2. Perform the printed notes and rhythms accurately.
3. Perform song with good piano playing technique.
Can you describe what each of those mean/look like?
1. Finger Exercise 1: three times through, 1x- RH only, 2x- LH only, 3x- Both hands
2. Rockin' Intervals (pg 15 in alfred basic piano book)
3. Jingle Bells (pg 17 in alfred basic piano book)
Your Fearless leader