Consider the following:
* Is your goal related to your individual problem areas?
* Is this a goal that can be achieved in one practice session?
* Does this goal (daily) fit into your weekly goal?
How to practice:
* Choose a few different things to practice and set a timer for 4 min. When the timer stops switch to the next item to practice. Make note of what you need to work on when you get back to that excerpt.
* Practice one difficult section and remove an element (i.e. the rhythm or the notes).
What to practice:
* Jingle Bells
* Hanon #1 (ascending)
* Chord Progression (C F C G C) two hands
* Brother John