Follow the link and complete the note reading challenge. Take your time and don't rush!
Make sure to fill out your practice log for today (I want to see it tomorrow). Create a practice goal for the day and plan how you will achieve that goal.
Consider the following:
* Is your goal related to your individual problem areas?
* Is this a goal that can be achieved in one practice session?
* Does this goal (daily) fit into your weekly goal?
How to practice:
* Choose a few different things to practice and set a timer for 4 min. When the timer stops switch to the next item to practice. Make note of what you need to work on when you get back to that excerpt.
* Practice one difficult section and remove an element (i.e. the rhythm or the notes).
What to practice:
* Jingle Bells
* Hanon #1 (ascending)
* Chord Progression (C F C G C) two hands
* Brother John
Your Fearless leader