1. Bell Ringer
2. Review rhythm counting & apply to beat maps (copy examples from below into your notes)
3. Practice Rhythm counting in groups.
-Rhythm Counting WS (due tomorrow)
Bell Ringer (Submit for to Google Drive)
1. Download the PDF into your bell ringer notability.
2. Next to each type of note, name the note and its value of the note or rest
3. Underneath each note, write in the counts that would go to it (hint: you can reference yesterdays guide if you are struggling)
4. Submit the page to the google drive folder labeled "Bell Ringer - 1/15/19"
Rhythm Counting Examples for notes.
Mr. Levy/ Mr. Baglione
Your Fearless leaders