Daily Vocal Warm Ups
It's important to keep your voice up and working. Please follow the two videos below and do this EVERY DAY this week!
Assignment - Sight Reading & Writing in Solfege
This week's assignment is based around Sight Reading and writing in Solfege. This is a skill you need to practice for future years in choir.
Please follow the instructions below:
1. Download the WS below into Notability.
2. Complete the WS and submit the completed WS below into the correct Google Drive folder.
3. Practice sight reading the 2 excerpts on the WS.
-Use the audio recording below to get your first pitch and Key for the excerpt.
4. Make an audio recording of you singing through the two different sight reading examples.
5. Submit the audio recording to the correct Google Drive folder.
The completed WS and the audio recording are due by Thursday April 9th by the end of the day.
Viva Tutti: Feedback and Practice
Mr. Baglione will grade your check in's this week. He will provide you feedback on how you did. Take the feedback and practice. The final virtual choir project will be submitted by the end of the week next week.