1. Help the sub take attendance.
2. Marco C and Jacob M are in charge of the rehearsal. Respect them as if they were me.
3. Pull up sight reading factory and click on the "saved" labels.
4. Click on Chorale/Treble/Bass - Th/Fr. Complete at least 4 sight readings. Two with solfege and two without solfege.
5. Take a video of your last sight reading and upload it to Google Drive folder labeled "1-30-20 Sight Reading."
6. Work on Love, Do You Hear Me Sing measures 1-24, reviewing each part one at a time. Put it together. Make sure EVERY part can hold their own and not shift to other parts.
7. Using the practice tracks from olchsmusic.org, teach yourself m.28-32 of Love, Do You Hear Me Sing. Again, focussing on making sure EVERY part can hold their own.
8. Take a video of the entire group singing measures 1-32 of Love, Do You Hear Me Sing. Upload to Google Drive folder labeled "1-30-20 Love, Do You Hear Me Sing."
Remember... Your grade for the day is based on your video performance. You will work as a team and either succeed together or fail together.