Seniors - Graduation Song Suggestions and Survey
Hello Seniors. Graduation is in the process of being planned and assuming their will be an in-person ceremony over the summer, we would be singing a song, just like we would have normally.
Please take time to fill out thew survey below asking for song suggestions and other information. The survey will be open for one week and will close on Wednesday May 6th. All seniors should fill out the survey, even if you do not have any song suggestions.
Social Media Officers
I need your help! I would like to enlist a few students from each choir to help me with developing a social media presence. I am gauging interest in who would like these responsibilities.
The following platforms are what I am looking to develop a presence on. any student wanting a social media position would need to be fluent in at least one of these apps:
-Facebook (mostly for alumni)
Here is how the position would work:
1. Two to Three Social Media Officers (SMOs) would be selected from each choir each school year.
*These individuals are chosen by Mr. Baglione based on responsibility and Social Media savvy
2. SMOs would have access to the OLCHS Choir Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram Accounts for the year.
3. Throughout the year, SMOs could post on social media accounts about any choir related events, pictures taken from choir events, or information about the choir. All posts must be done at the permission of Mr. Baglione.
4. SMOs would be asked to post regularly (at least every other week)
5. SMOs would be asked to meet before concerts and other events to discuss other types of choir promotions.
6. Any breach or abuse of responsibilities would result in immediate removal from position.
Any students interested in becoming a Choir SMO for the 2020-2021 School Year should fill out the quick survey above. We will be getting started before this year ends. So get in on the ground floor so you can help start the program!
If you have any questions. Please let me know.