1. Help the sub take attendance.
2. Elect a group leader. That group leader is in charge of running today's rehearsal.
3. Pull up sight reading factory and click on the "saved" labels.
4. Click on Bella Th/Fr. Complete at least 4 sight readings WITHOUT solfege. (Hint: Starts on "Do")
5. Take a video of your last sight reading and upload it to Google Drive folder labeled "1-30-20 Sight Reading Video."
6. Get into your Break of Day formation. Rehearsal Break of Day measures m.12-20.
7. Teach yourselves m.28-36. Use the practice tracks from the olchsmusic.org website to help help you.
8. Take a video of the entire group singing Break of Day m.12-20 and 28-36. Upload to Google Drive folder labeled "1-30-20 Break of Day."
Remember... Your grade for the day is based on your video performance. You will work as a team and either succeed together or fail together.