Answering Your Questions...
I've gotten several questions from students about how to complete this weeks assignment, so I will answer them below.
1. The recording that you are submitting to me should be both video AND audio. I should be able to see your face and hear your voice.
2. You will need two devices to make this recording. Your ipad/headphones are for playing the conducting video, following my conducting, and listening to the recording to sing along with. The second device (smartphone, laptop, etc.) is for making the recording.
3. I should NOT be able to hear the conducting video in the background. I should only hear your voice.
4. NO, you do not need to have this music memorized. However, it will be MUCH easier if it is. For the final virtual choir recording, you must be memorized.
5. Someone asked if this recording needed to be "perfect." My answer is that it SHOULD be the best representation of what you can currently do.
If you need help, please reach out and set up a google meet! I am hear to help you. Today especially!