Daily Vocal Exercises
It's important to keep your voice up and working. Please follow the two videos below and do this EVERY DAY this week! The first video is a breathing exercise video. The second are vocal exercises.
This is a replacement assignment for our normal POTA assignment. Please follow the instructions below. The POTA is due by Monday April 20th. A second POTA will be assigned in May.
1. Pick one of the youtube concerts below to watch
*The theme of the concert selections is Illinois Colleges/Universities.
2. While watching the concert, take notes on their performances.
*Use the POTA Prompt as your guide (see below)
**Not all the videos have programs. Please do your best to describe the various songs.
3. Complete the POTA by writing your two paragraph review. Follow the attached prompt.
4. Make sure to follow all the writing guide lines (proper heading, double spaced, etc.)
5. Once completed, turn it into the appropriate folder on Google Drive.
6. Paper is due by Monday April 20th (end of the day).
Note: If you already completed both of your POTAs, please still watch one of the concerts and submit a small review (few sentences). In your review, please indicate that you have already completed your POTAs. Everyone should turn in something, even if you completed your POTAs before the school closed.
Stand Together: Feedback and Practice
Mr. Baglione will grade your check in's this week. He will provide you feedback on how you did. Take the feedback and practice. The final virtual choir project will be submitted by the end of the week next week.