This is the end of band camp, but just the beginning of the season!
We made it to the final day of band camp. Lots of of hard work and dedication have lead to this being one of the best band camps ever!!! Congrats to the freshmen for making it through to the end you guys rocked!
Where are we at the beginning of day five?
* Basic Commands (Rest, Ready, Mark Time, Forward, Backward, Left, Right, & Halt)
* Basic foot style while marching
* Addressing lines while marching
* How to read coordinate sheets
* How to find spot on field from coordinates
* Use good air support when playing
* Perform fight song
* Perform SSB
* Perform Superstition
* Marching and playing (a little bit)
* Drill Sets 1-7 (including all floats and holds!)
Where will be be at the end of day five?
* We will be able to march and play song one (Memorized, I hope...)
* Be able to play some of song 2 (you are the sunshine of my life)
* Be able to march with our best possible style and posture
* Know what you need to improve on and how to go about that
* Be ready for the freshmen pep rally on August 16th
* Be ready to hit the ground running on day one
* Have an understanding of the marching band schedule when the school year begins (First rehearsal is Thursday August 18 at 750am.
This is us......