I am very sorry everyone, I am home sick. I am sorry for missing another day of class. You will do great though, I know it.
1. Bell Ringer (see below)
2. Move to the pianos, log in and get the pianos up and running. If you are having trouble, ask your neighbor to help.
3. Watch the video below. It is some easy warm up exercises for your right AND left hand. Watch the first 6 and a half minutes and follow along with him. Actually play through the exercises with him. Listen to his instructions, tips, and suggestions and follow them. Spend about 15 minutes practicing the skills he is using.
4. Play through exercise 1 and 2 with the video. Don't just breeze through it, actually spend time practicing the warm ups.
5. Once you can play through his warm ups, move onto our song of the day. Page 9 of the Alfred Book.
6. Practice playing Ode to Joy on page 9. Follow the fingering. On Thursday, Mr. Baglione is going to check to see if you can play it with your right hand only. Practice with the metronome.
Bell Ringer (submit)
1. Click the button below and see if you can identify notes even faster than yesterday. Did you study?
2. Your aim is 90% or better without and notes.
3. Once you hit 90% or better. Submit your results page to the google drive.
Your Fearless leader