1. Set up Notability for Class
2. Bell Ringer (see below)
3. Pre-Test (You will need a pencil)
Setting up in Notability
1. Start a new "Divider" in Notability
2. You will need two sections for this class
-Piano 1 "Notes"
-Piano 1 "Bell Ringers"
3. For todays Bell Ringer, copy the questions below and answer them in notability.
4. Every Bell Ringer should include a proper heading:
-Your First and Last Name
-Bell Ringer Title
5. Once you are done with the bell ringer, save it so it can be turned in.
Bell Ringer: About You Survey
1. First and last name.
2. Do you have a nick name that you like to go by?
3. What style of music do you like to listen to?
4. Name you favorite music artist. If you have a favorite song by them, list that as well.
5. Are you currently in, or have taken in the past, another music class in high school? List all of them out.
6. Do you play an instrument? If so, what instrument(s)?
7. Do you like to sing? If so, do you have a favorite song to sing?
8. Name one song you would really like to learn how to play on the piano?
9. On a 1 to 5 scale, how well do you read sheet music? (1 is not at all, 5 is a master).
10. Do you own a piano or piano keyboard at home?
11. What is your school email address?
Your Fearless leader